The Data Acquired About You
We acquire data that may include, in certain contexts, your IP Address, name, postal address, zip code, email address, and telephone number.
• By submitting your photographs, you agree to grant Museum Foundation of the Philippines a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, modify, adapt, publish, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your photograph worldwide
• You warrant that your photograph is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Museum Foundation of The Philippines for all the purposes specified above
• Your photograph does not infringe any law.
• You agree to indemnify Museum Foundation of the Philippines against all legal damages, fees and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your breach of the above warranties; and
• You agree to waive any moral rights in your photographs for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Museum Foundation of the Philippines website and for the purposes specified above.
If you breach, violate, fail to follow, or act inconsistently with any part of the Agreement, we may terminate, discontinue, suspend, and/or restrict your account/profile, your ability to access, visit, and/or use the Service or any portion thereof, and/or the Agreement, including without limitation any of our purported obligations hereunder, with or without notice, in addition to our other remedies. In addition, we may curtail, restrict, or refuse to provide you with any future access, visitation, and/or use of the Service or any other product(s) or service(s) we provide. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, to take any technical, legal, and/or other action(s) that we deem necessary and/or appropriate, with or without notice, to prevent violations and enforce the Agreement and remediate any purported violations. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right hereunder to an injunction without posting a bond to stop or prevent a breach or violation of your obligations under the Agreement.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, and any other terms and/or conditions applicable to the Service, we shall determine which rules, restrictions, limitations, terms and/or conditions shall control and prevail in our sole discretion, and you specifically waive any right to challenge or dispute such determination.