Join us for a tour and explore the history and heritage of the province, visiting the capital, Batangas City, and the neighboring towns of San Jose and Ibaan.
Date: Saturday, 06 May 2023
Meet-up Time: 7:30 AM at National Museum of Fine Arts
*Includes transfers, meals and special tour program
Payments can be made to:
Museum Foundation of the Philippines, Inc.
BDO Account No. 000098031445
Kindly email a copy of your deposit slip. PM us for more details.
• Walking tour of Batangas City’s old bayan visiting Museo Puntong Batangan, Plaza Mabini and the 16th century Basilica of the Immaculate Conception.
• Special access to the basilica’s sacristy to view its collection of religious antiquities including the original 18th century silver altar.
• Batangenyo al fresco lunch at the private Acosta-Pastor residence, a well preserved bahay-na-bato dating to 1883.
• Visiting traditional women’s weaving community cooperative in the town Ibaan.
• Merienda and guided tour at Vilela’s, a family run integrated farm and agricultural facility.
This tour is supported by the Batangas City Cultural Affairs Committee and Tourism Office. For inquiries and reservations, contact: Ms. Tanya Pico at email@example.com
Text/Call/Viber: + 63918-901-7500